Fleet Management Director :
Purpose: Project management of transition airplanes (return, repossessions, AOG, acquisition, sale and part out) and technical support to the Sales and Trading teams for the re-lease, extension, purchase or sale of aircraft.
Key Result Areas :
* Management of transition aircraft (Lessee to Lessee, Repossession, AOG to Lessee, Sale, Purchase, Part Out).
* Initiate, update and monitor applicable aircraft redelivery obligations and commitments.
* Manage all technical aspects of LOI reviews.
* Manage and enforce Lessee’s contractual obligations to ensure compliance with Lease return and delivery conditions.
* Negotiate Lessee Return Compensation amounts, if applicable.
* Audit and approval of vendor / contractor invoices and accurate financial allocation of such costs.
Key Performance Indicators :
* Accurate communication of project status (schedule, budget, problems) and expectations.
* Providing technical solutions to LOI discussions with Sales
* Review ODIN data to ensure high standard of quality information is achieved.
* Achieving/meeting the objectives set forth on special Technical & Asset Management (TAM) projects in a timely and effective manner.
Skills & Experience :
* FAA Airframe and Powerplant license (or equivalent) or Engineering Degree.
* Thorough knowledge of aircraft lease agreements, delivery, maintenance in the term, maintenance cost issues, redelivery obligations.
* Conversant with FAA and EASA maintenance, operational regulatory requirements and Certification / Registration issues.
* In depth understanding of aircraft maintenance schedules, OEM/Vendor SB requirements.
* Experience in interpreting, negotiating and drafting contract language.
* LOI & Lease Agreement
* Maintenance Agreement
* Flight Agreement
* A minimum of five years’ experience in managing aircraft check, repair and reconfiguration programs.