- To be a member of a Dublin based expanding in-house legal team contributing to all aspects of its aircraft leasing development, as assigned.
- You will work within a team of professionals on the full range of transactions originated by the company, giving you exposure to all aspects of the transaction process from customer proposal to delivery.
You will be responsible for
- To be primarily responsible for the negotiation and project management of aircraft operating leasing, aircraft sales and purchase agreements from a legal perspective.
- To work within transaction specific cross-functional “deal teams” on the full variety of transactions originated by the company giving you exposure to all aspects of the transaction process from customer proposal to aircraft delivery.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- 2 - 5 years’ relevant post qualification experience gained in aviation law firm or a legal counsel in an aircraft leasing company
- Proven decision-making skills and a clear understanding of the contractual aspects of the aircraft leasing industry as a whole