Contracts Manager - Permanent
- Work as part of the Legal team in connection with aircraft acquisitions, fleet management, lease returns, redeployments, and sales
- Participate in the deal team process and co-ordinate the negotiating and resolving of any documentary, funding, and other closing matters
- Ensure pre-delivery events and closing activities are tracked accurately and efficiently on the company systems and executed on time
- Provide periodic status reports on contracts and procurement related matters to the Legal team and other departments as required
- Experience in similar CM or deliveries role
- Minimum 2.1 in legal, technical or business degree and masters preferable
- Knowledge of the Aerdata Contract Management System or a similar system preferable.