Technical Operations Manager :
Key Responsibilities :
- Coordinate and manage technical resources for aircraft delivery and acquisition activities.
- Undertake ownership as Activity Leader and Monitor technical performance and liaise with process owners.
- Identify and report performance deviations and deficiencies.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in engineering or aeronautics with 5 years’ work experience in an aviation technical field, or an alternative relevant technical qualification with 10 years’ work experience in the aviation industry.
- Excellent technical understanding of airframes, power plants, and systems components – turboprop experience preferred.
- Detailed understanding of technical documentation and maintenance record-keeping principles.