Pricing Manager :
To serve as the analytical focal point for assessing the desirability of potential transactions; to provide/maintain the critical portfolio analysis tools, asset evaluation and analytical output necessary for the execution of portfolio strategy.
• Analytical assessment of divestment and investment opportunities, new leasing transactions, restructurings and any proposed deviations from current contracts.
• Provision of support to the Sales Department throughout the deal negotiation and execution process including review of draft term sheets and proposals to advise how to structure the deal in order to maximize returns and to reduce risks.
• Periodic project-based work in connection with validating analytical methods employed within the Pricing Team
• 5 years’ experience in financial analysis or related analytically focused function within the finance/commercial organization of an airline or aerospace manufacturer.
• Most likely possesses an MBA with engineering undergraduate degree, or undergraduate degree in business/economics with relevant, incremental work experience.
• Knowledge of aircraft leasing and debt financing transactions