Role Description :
This position is responsible for supporting the asset management department of the Aircraft Leasing company.
This person will be a key member in the lease management of all aircraft and engine leases and the go-to person for our lessees.
The individual will create and implement best practices in coordination with several departments within the company including Tech Ops, System Ops, Legal, and other teams.
Other specific responsibilities include :
- Manage and track the status of each leased aircraft and engine ensuring compliance with all covenants and requirements under the lease agreement.
- Liaison with Commercial and Legal teams on the drafting and execution of lease agreements, lease amendments and other legal documents as necessary.
- Manage the accounts receivable function, ensuring timely collection of payments, processing of invoices, and customer reconciliations
- Manage the claims process for reimbursement of maintenance events and invoices as necessary, including collaboration with Tech Ops.
- Review monthly invoices to ensure accuracy for all items including but not limited to monthly rent, supplemental rent and return conditions.
- Business or Finance Degree or other technical/mathematical discipline.
- Four to six years of contracts management / lease agreement experience .
- Previous experience and proficiency with Microsoft NAV, and MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and Word).