Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is currently looking for a CAMO Technical Coordinator. Reporting to the Assistant Vice President, Part M, you will work out of Billund, Denmark, as part of the global Part M team.
NAC offers you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development and you will be an integral part of NAC’s global Part M team.
• Planning and coordination of aircraft status & maintenance.
• Implementing new or changed requirements from aircraft manufacturers and authorities.
• Managing tasks within the aircraft maintenance tracking system RAAS.
• Managing issuance of Part 145 work order.
• Experience with reading and understanding aircraft MPD & MRB documentation and transform regulatory requirements into practice as well as analyzing and communicating the impact of this.
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, in particular, Excel and Word, and are superusers with at least one aircraft airworthiness tracking system.
• Hands-on experience from the ARC review process as a Form 4 approved staff.
- Educational background within Aircraft mechanics or engineering.
- At least 5 years’ directly related experience within the aircraft industry, e.g. as technical maintenance coordinator or planner, with preferably DHC- 8, ERJ and/or ATR42/72 experience.