Role: Aviation Senior Accountant
Location: Dublin, Ireland
The successful candidate will :
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, analysis & reporting for group companies.
• Responsibility for the financial control for a suite of aircraft owning entities.
• Co-ordination of statutory financial statements for certain group companies.
• Work with 3rd party service providers in the delivery of financial statements & audit of SPC entities.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualified Accountant 3 years PQE, ideally having trained in a large accounting practice.
• Previous experience in Sunsystems, IT2 or CRM an advantage but not a prerequisite.