Aviation Software Implementation Consultant
Contracts Management experience preferred
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of product
- Pre-sales support, product demonstration, tender response
- Interface with design and development teams to ensure the delivery of functionality to clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- Preferably 4 Years Aviation CRM software experience preferably in a Contracts Management role.
- Direct Aviation Leasing contracts experience.
- Experience in implementing software products from planning right through to go-live.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong on MS Office suite applications particularly with Access/Excel for data aggregation/loading purposes.
- Strong IT skills.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Negotiable - Depending on experience