Senior Vice President of Sales, Asia Pacific :
Reporting to the Head of Asia Pacific Sales, the SVP Sales will be responsible for ensuring revenue generation and client relationship management for the company in the Asia Pacific region.
As the key member of the respective Deal Team, your primary responsibility will be to market aircraft for lease, sale and purchase/leaseback of aircraft and related equipment to new and existing customers.
• Evaluate forthcoming used/new aircraft availability and develop a regional strategy to maximize revenue/sales potential from each asset.
• Evaluate existing and forward market trends, as well as competitor activities, particularly within the allocated region to anticipate opportunities and threats.
• Prioritize market prospects for assets based on Sales Strategy to ensure the regional Sales team is promoting the right aircraft to the right airline at the right time.
• Work in line with the operating model and in line with the process improvement team.
Requirements & Experience
• 7+ years of VP Sales or higher experience for a leasing company.
• Must be fluent in Mandarin