Responsible for External Reporting for the Group and for the maintenance and development of the systems of internal control and reporting framework.
Key Result Areas:
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements for regulatory and financier compliance. Financial statements are filed in various jurisdictions in accordance with local GAAP and IFRS.
- Co-ordination of the external audit function.
- Liaise with the Tax department on the preparation of the tax returns and iXRBL financial statements.
- Ensure the integrity of reporting and compliance with company standards and local regulations.
- Support the team in developing reporting systems (oracle, caseware etc).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet all external reporting deadlines for Financier and Statutory accounting deadlines.
- Stay abreast of all accounting issues that may affect the group.
- Effective relationship with the auditors.
- Implementation of new accounting principles and documentation of accounting policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified ACA accountant with 3 years’ experience.
- Good understanding of IFRS and US GAAP.
- Previous Big 4 auditing experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (audit experience an advantage).