Reporting to: Head of Transaction Legal
Description of Role & Responsibilities:
- Structuring input on letters of intent and term sheets
- Working within cross-functional deal teams to structure product and transaction offerings on a full range of aviation leasing and financing transactions
- Advising, structuring, drafting, negotiating and executing aircraft leasing and financing transactions, documentation and contracts including cross-border aircraft lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements, lease restructuring agreements, novation agreements and financing agreements
- Leading negotiations with airlines, financiers, banks, manufacturers and other operating lessors
- Project managing the execution of transactions ensuring that transaction documentation complies in all respects with internal approvals and policies of Company and is executed in accordance with deadlines.
Competencies & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant aircraft leasing and finance experience with experience of drafting and negotiating aircraft operating lease agreements, aircraft sale and purchase agreements and financing documents and responsibility for managing the delivery, sale and financing of aircraft.
- Preferred candidate will have trained at a top tier law firm or be currently working at a lessor.
- Strong attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent Interpersonal, organisational and communications skills.