Role : Assistant Client Manager
Assistant Client Manager is required for the Dublin office of a leading Financial Services company. The position would be part of the Asset Backed Security (“ABS”) team concentrating on Aviation clients.
Job Description :
• Assisting the Client Manager in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports issued to the debt and equity investors;
• Transaction management and co-ordination, including printing, review where appropriate and arranging for signing of transaction documents;
• Preparation and / or review of financial data and client materials;
• Liaising with internal compliance and the client in relation to board minutes, AGM minutes and corporate filings;
• Maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable listings;
• Preparing audit files and liaising with third party auditors and assisting in the audit process in conjunction with the clients reporting timelines;
• Assisting in the preparation of quarterly management accounts and annual financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
• Ideally Qualified Accounts Technician or studying for accounting qualification;
• Experience in aviation, structured finance or corporate services preferable;
• Degree in business, finance or a related discipline.