- Report to: Head of Legal
- Job Type: Full-Time
Primarily responsible for managing the negotiation and completion of all transactions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead transactions through documentation phase to contract signature and closing;
- Advising, structuring, drafting, negotiating and executing aircraft leasing and financing transactions, documentation and contracts including cross-border aircraft lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements, lease restructuring agreements, novation agreements and financing agreements;
- Appoint and manage external legal and tax advisors in all relevant jurisdictions;
- The management and resolution of issues and disputes with lessors, financiers, airlines, manufacturers and other third parties and the management of relationships with other stakeholders and external service providers, including law firms;
- Liaising with corporate service providers in various jurisdictions to establish and manage special purpose companies.
Job Requirements :
- Qualification as a solicitor with a minimum of 5-6 years’ post qualification experience;
- Experience in managing and negotiating commercial transactions (preferably relating to leased or financed assets);
- Previous experience of managing multiple relationships.