A professionally qualified, experienced Accountant is required for the Dublin office of a leading Financial Services Company.
The position would be part of the Asset Backed Security (“ABS”) team concentrating on Aviation Clients.
A core aspect of the role would involve the review and interpretation of Transactional Documentation.
Job Description :
• Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports issued to the debt and equity investors, including:
- Preparing the monthly cash flow waterfall analysis including the review and interpretation of transaction documents.
- Reconciliation of servicer reports to bank accounts and monthly reports, where applicable.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts, including liaising with the client, and assessing impact of actuals versus budget.
• Preparing consolidated quarterly management accounts and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS. Tasks include:
- Preparation of all required SPV reporting (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly) within required deadlines.
- Liaising with third party auditors and managing the audit process in conjunction with the clients reporting timelines.
- Preparation, review and filing of client taxation returns, including corporation tax, VAT and payroll taxes.
• Liaising with internal compliance and the client in relation to board minutes, AGM minutes and corporate filings.
• Any ad hoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Qualified accountant.
• Experience in aviation, structured finance or corporate services preferable.
• Degree in business, finance or a related discipline.