Transaction Assistant :
A Transaction Assistant is required for the Dublin office of a leading Financial Services company.
The position would assist in the management of a portfolio of aviation clients, with a focus on active warehousing and securitisations.
Essential Job Functions :
• Transaction management and co-ordination, including review where appropriate and arranging for signing of transaction documents;
• Assisting in the formation of local and foreign bank accounts;
• Compiling required KYC and AML documentation;
• Administering bank accounts online including the set-up of payments, beneficiaries, etc.;
• Liaising with clients and other external stakeholders on a regular basis;
• Ad hoc administration duties including the compilation of numeric and written reports and other ad hoc work, as may be assigned from time to time.