Accountant required for the Dublin office of a leading Financial Services Company.
The position would be part of the Asset Backed Security (“ABS”) team concentrating on Aviation Clients.
The person will be bringing excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and client service skills to the role.
Job Description :
• Assisting the Client Manager in the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports issued to the debt and equity investors, including:
- Preparing the monthly cash flow waterfall analysis
- Reconciliation of servicer reports to bank accounts and monthly reports, where applicable
- Monitoring the receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement and daily cash reconciliation of client operating accounts
• Transaction management and co-ordination, including printing, review where appropriate and arranging for signing of transaction documents;
• Liaising with internal compliance and the client in relation to board minutes, AGM minutes and corporate filings;
• Ad hoc administration duties including the compilation of numeric and written reports and other ad hoc work, as may be assigned from time to time.
• Ideally Qualified Accounts Technician or studying for accounting qualification.
• Experience in aviation, structured finance or corporate services preferable.
• Degree in business, finance or a related discipline.