Senior Manager Structured Finance :
A professionally qualified, experienced accountant is required for the Dublin office of a leading Financial Services company. The position would be responsible for managing a portfolio of Aviation Clients, with a focus on active warehousing and securitisation for Aircraft Leasing Clients.
A core aspect of the role would involve the review and interpretation of aviation related transactional documentation in connection with the financing, acquisition and leasing of portfolios of aircraft, to complete the required deliverables in accordance with such operative documents.
This position requires management of the following :
• Ownership of the chart of accounts and trial balance with responsibility for ensuring all accounts are reconciled and open items cleared within agreed timelines;
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial reporting, including the preparation of single entity and consolidated financial statements (to include account analyses) in accordance with IFRS (or other applicable accounting standards) within prescribed deadlines;
• Preparation of and filing of all regulatory returns to the Central Bank of Ireland on a timely basis;
• Any other ad hoc duties that may be assigned to you from time to time.
• Professionally qualified accountant.
• Experience in the aviation industry.
• People management experience preferable.
• Degree in business, finance or a related discipline.